- It is not complicated
- A conversation about the basics
- Watch some video of my students in workshops
- Where should I source the equipment and ink/paint that I need?
- What fabric should I buy for printing on?
- General tips about where to begin in your planning
- Your first project to make
- An experiment to try
- Shifting mental gears
- Positive/negative... two options... right?
- Time to apply everything you have learned so far
- Wood block mounting
- Use my tried and tested designs
- How to set up your printing table
- How to improve your image quality
- Heat setting your inks
- Start with end use first
- Some simple secrets
- Experiment and play
- My favorite colorways
- Metallic paints
- Sam Trafford shares the work she is doing with lino prints
- Vanessa Hansen shares her journey of transition from printing on paper to printing on fabric
- Facebook Groups that you might enjoy
- Using lino prints to create your own packaging
- Would you like to join my Benefits Program?